Yes, you would not believe this, but no one loves their body, we may like parts of it, but as woman we want to change something, whether its having bigger boobs or bigger bum, a flatter tummy or no hip dips whatever they are lol!
We are always trying to define ourselves by a number on a scale or what size clothing we are, we should simply ask ourselves are we happy in the skin we are in? Do we feel empowered?
Most woman who has size packs, flat tums, big bums, small waists are on very restrictive meal plans, this means they stick to a specific diet which will allow them to continue that way, this means, weekends of going out with friends, having meals out and going to social events is really hard! What you want to sacrifice these moments for what you think would make you happy. I’m hoping most of you have answered the question truthfully.
Where am I going with this, try to be happy in the skin and body you are in. (Harder said than put into practice as I know) Live in the moment and enjoy life to its fullest, especially as we’ve been in lockdown for so long, you need to take everything in balanced proportions, make sure we don’t binge, overdrink or restrict ourselves on things we like and want. Make sure we have a balanced life, attend fitness classes, do our online workouts, Try to exercise at least 5 times a week.
23 Pieces of Weight-Loss Advice and Truths You’ve Never Heard Before:
- Don’t restrict
- Don’t Diet
- Love yourself unconditionally.
- Make peace with your body.
- Remember that you’re more than the number on the scale.
- Keep in mind that weight loss doesn’t equal happiness or loving yourself.
- Know that size doesn’t equal health.
- Size also doesn’t equal fitness.
- And, size doesn’t equal happiness.
- Weight-loss isn’t a cure-all.
- You deserve to take up space.
- Work out because you love to move.
- Guilt doesn’t belong on your plate.
- Don’t moralize food.
- Don’t moralize body size.
- The “perfect” body doesn’t exist.
- Bodies are not trends.
- You don’t have to wait to feel proud.
- You can’t hate yourself Healthy.
- Use feeling good as your guide.
- Diet culture is everywhere.
- How you feel is more important than what you look like.
- You don’t have to lose weight to have value.
A little different than what you’re used to reading, huh? Health and feeling empowered, Happy is more important, here at our studio we try and make this the fundamental way of thinking. If you want more specific tailor made food plans, why don’t you try our personal training sessions.